HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

Money : 97281

Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Vincent had offered Kyanna a night out at Capitol Culinary Place, and she would be able to choose the place. She said yes, Yes! he thought The truth was he didn't want to talk about the Reaping. They could save that for when the time comes. He just wanted to get to know Kyanna more. Her being Head Gamemaker made this nervewrecking. She probably was too busy to talk about relationships. He had made it to her house in his car, then walked out of the car and made his way to the front door of this beautiful house. He then rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
https://safesound.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

Money : 94930

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Kyanna didn't know how to feel about the children discussion. She wanted them. She wanted to have children of her own one day, but watching them die every single year was painful. She knew that her own children would never have to be tributes, and that was the most difficult part. Watching everyone's children die, and knowing that yours are treated differently. Watching mother's cry and scream for their lost children, while you have yours there. While you know it was you who killed them.

"I... I haven't thought of names, yet."
She closed her eyes and took deep breaths, trying to focus on something else for a moment. She had to calm herself down before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:38 pm

By this time, the waitress had came over and took their orders. Vincent had ordered the classic cheesecake, and a water. Once she had brought it over, he had changed the subject. "Do you have any pets at all?" he asked. He didn't mean to make Kyanna feel uncomfortable at all, he wanted to make her feel like she was safe and could talk to him freely.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:45 pm

When the waitress came, Kyanna ordered for a strawberry cheesecake and some water as well. She was glad that Vincent had changed the subject. It was good when people understood what was going on without having to tell them. He knew how difficult it was, and she was thankful that he decided not to talk about it just yet.
"No. Sadly, I do not have one. My pets are in the Games."
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:54 pm

He nodded. "What's your favorite color?" he asked. He tried to think of every question he could ask that wouldn't make the date awkward. This was a date right? This night.. This dinner. It seemed like a date at least. He'd just have to wait to for her to confirm it by saying it at the end when it was over. Hopefully he didn't mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Kyanna smiled and took his hand in hers, and started drawing circles in it, biting her lip.
"Hmmm.. black, I think. Mostly dark colours, I have to admit."
She kept playing with his hand like a little kid and smiled.
"What are your favourite colours?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:11 pm

He chucked a little. "I like Reds, and Oranges.." he said. He smiled at her and held her hand in his. He hoped that this was changing for the better. Colors may be something simple, but it was better than what they were talking about before.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Kyanna nodded and smiled.Red was a very nice, colour. In fact, she was wearing red at the moment.
"Guess I am quite a guesser, since I am wearing red now. I wanted to get your attention, and it seems like I achieved it!"
Kyanna laughed a little and stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Vincent smiled back at Kyanna. He liked that dress on her, it looked very nice. "You'd get my attention in anything you wear," he stated with a smile. He looked deep into her eyes and saw happiness. Hopefully this could continue all night. And all the time when they were together. He felt a spark inbetween them.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 pm

For the first time in ages, someone made Kyanna blush. Vincent's words made her cheeks turn a deep red colour, and let a giggle escape her lips.
"You flatter me..."
She bit her lip and took a deep breath, trying to calm down her heart who was pounding.
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Vincent loved her rosy red cheeks. He reached his hand up and put it against the side of her face and smiled. "No, you flatter me," he said to her with a big smile. He was very comfortable in this new situation. It felt that they could never leave this place, like they were the last people on Earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Safe & Sound :: Panem :: Capitol-
Jump to: