HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

Money : 96556

Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Vincent had offered Kyanna a night out at Capitol Culinary Place, and she would be able to choose the place. She said yes, Yes! he thought The truth was he didn't want to talk about the Reaping. They could save that for when the time comes. He just wanted to get to know Kyanna more. Her being Head Gamemaker made this nervewrecking. She probably was too busy to talk about relationships. He had made it to her house in his car, then walked out of the car and made his way to the front door of this beautiful house. He then rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
https://safesound.rpg-board.net
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

Money : 94205

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:07 pm

When Vincent had asked her out for Dinner, Kyanna was totally surprised. She was too busy with the games to pay attention to who was looking her way. But from what it seemed, Vincent was interested in her, in one way, or the other, and she couldn't say she hadn't though of him either.

He was a charming man, and the Master of Ceremonies. What more could a woman ask for?
So, of course she had accepted, and felt really nervous about it, surprisingly.
Choosing what to wear seemed so difficult out of a sudden, and everything looked terrible on her. She had to do her hair and makeup a million times, until she finally found something she liked.
Not to mention the billions of hours to find the perfect dress.

She finally picked out her outfit though, and nodded in approval at her choice. It looked magnificent on her.
Soon, she heard the doorbell and she quickly grabbed her things, before rushing to the door, almost tripping over.
She opened the door and smiled, a little breathless from the running.
"Hey!"

(Her outfit: http://ladyeeboutique.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/MilaKunis-in-AlexanderMcq.png )
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:25 pm

He was stunned when she opened the door. "You look beautiful," he said. He absolutely loved the fashion of the Capitol. It was always so different than the Districts. Not that they could afford anything this nice anyway. The fabrics made up half the price most likely. He smiled, and put his hand out for her to take. There were stairs and he didn't want her to fall. She was truly a woman, and her hair shined in the moonlight. "That's a very bright moon," he said. It was true. He was fascinated. It was almost unworldly.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Kyanna smiled and took his hand, following him down the stairs, after she closed the door behind her.
"Hope you weren't waiting for long..."
Kyanna didn't want to make him wait.
The comment about the moon made her look up into the sky and smile.
"It is beautiful... so... magical..."
She then turned her attention back to him and smirked, giving him a wink. "Guess we're lucky, we get to enjoy this..."
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:35 pm

He smiled. "Not long at all," he said. He didn't want to make himself seem impatient. He'd wait forever for her to walk out of that door. "It is.. And I guess we are huh?" he stated. The wink made him laugh a little bit. He continued guiding her to the car, and then around it to the passenger seat, and opened the door for her to get in.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:38 pm

She laughed along with him and followed him to his car, thinking of the amazing night that will develop.
She didn't know why, but she did have a nice feeling about all this. Something was telling her she was going to enjoy it.
As soon as he opened the door, she gathered up her dress and slipped inside, getting comfortable and waiting for him to get it as well.
She was excited. "Well, come on, don't make me wait! I am anxious to see where you are taking me!"
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:45 pm

He shut the door. "I'm comin!" he said playfully. He walked around the car to his side and got into the car. He put in the keys, and began driving. "I know you'll like it," he said and smiled. He hoped that she'd like it. There were a million places to eat there, and she could just choose one and he'd pay for it, who wouldn't want that? All girls like a man that pays for their food right? He was wondering what she was thinking about this night so far. They hadn't done anything yet, but he hoped that she liked his faint sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Kyanna loved how they messed around and had fun. And imagine that the night hadn't even started yet. Though she knew that she would enjoy it, since she already was enjoying it.

"I know you'll like it,"

"I am sure I'll like it... I mean... You are going to be there, how am I not going to like that, mm?"
She bit her lip and laughed a little, looking outside. The place looked so different at night, that Kyanna felt as if she was in another world.
"It really is amazing... It looks so different now..."
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:00 pm

"We're almost there," he said with a smile. They then soon pulled into the Capitol Culinary Place. It was a huge circular mall-like place, but with only food. No clothes, no video games, no toys, just food. There were snowflakes starting to fall in the sky, and the lanterns changed from red to blue in light color. "You choose." he said. He found a parking space close to the front door, and was so excited.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Kyanna kept staring outside, until they stopped moving, and she got out. It was snowing softly, and Kyanna shivered a little, but loved this. She loved Winter. Everything was so beautiful, that she had to pinch herself to see if whether she was dreaming, and earned a small yelp from herself, when she felt the pain.

Vincent told her to choose, and she cocked her head to the side, before smirking. She took his hands and placed them over her eyes, smiling.
"Take me anywhere... I don't mind at all..."
As long as they were together, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Vincent was guessing that she wanted to be surprised. "Okay, keep your eyes closed." he said softly. He walked around and took her hand softly. He looked, and saw the perfect place. And it wasn't far, so her feet wouldn't get hurt or anything. They walked to the crossing, and a car stopped for them. After crossing the street, he walked to huge glass doors, and grabbed the handle, and gently moved her inside.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Kyanna let him lead her wherever, keeping her eyes closed at all times. She didn't want to spoil the surprise by cheating. Even though that's what he would do if this wasn't a date. Or... some kind of a date. He kept pulling her along, and she kept smiling, letting him lead her to the place.
Once they were inside, Kyanna bit her lip. "Can I open my eyes now?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:25 pm

"Yes." he said. Infront of them lay a huge restaurant. And in the air, were gigantic forks that looked absolutely real. The colors were very warm and light at the same times, lots of pretty yellows, oranges, and tints of red and gold. Soon a waitress came to greet them. "Welcome to the Capitol's Cheesecake Factory! Table for two?" she asked. He smiled. "Yes please," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Kyanna smiled and opened her eyes, her mouth forming a shape of 'O', from the surprise. Everything looked amazing, and she looked at Vincent happily, until the waitress came up. Vincent told her about the table, and she grabbed his hand softly, following the waitress to the table.
"You always know where to take me, don't you? I think someone has been stalking me to see what I like.."
She smirked and laughed, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:24 pm

He chuckled a little. He was so excited that she actually liked it. He didn't want anything too heavy, or too light. And who doesn't like cheesecake? YUM! "Maybe I have," he said with a wink and a smile. He honestly hadn't he just thought of this idea all on his own. Finally, he was getting something right. Maybe they could take this relationship further, they weren't official, but they could be.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:05 am

Kyanna giggled and looked around the place, getting the feel of it. Everything looked so different. So... strange. But of course to her, it looked magical.
She finally let her gaze land on him, again, and she bit her lip. He knew so much about her, without even asking, and she also knew that he would never stalk her. What did that mean for them?
"I so believe you are stalking me... but let's have a nice chat, shall we? Ask me anything..."
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Vincent was excited! He had so many questions he needed to ask! And this was the perfect time to do it. He was very curious about her. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked. He was just wondering, maybe they inspired her to become a Gamemaker, not to mention the Head Gamemaker.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Kyanna nodded and smiled. Her family was quite big and loving.
"I do, as a matter of fact. An older brother, and a younger sister. I love them both to death."
She leaned her head to the side and admired his handsome face. "Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Vincent smiled. "I have a twin.. but he and I don't talk much." he stated. They had drifted apart even before Vincent became MOC. His brother made some bad decisions and had become an avox, decisions Vincent couldn't explain. They were total opposites. Vincent like to follow the rules.. his brother.. didn't.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:27 pm

Kyanna nodded, and let the subject drop, since this was a sensitive thing. Talking about a brother that didn't like you wasn't something Kyanna wanted to discuss when their night was going so well. She did not want to destroy the mood. She wanted to make him smile. Happy.
"Anything else you would like to know? I don't mind your questions..."
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Vincent thought for a second. "Have you always wanted to be gamemaker?" he asked curiously. He liked that Kyanna was considerate for his feelings unconditionally. He loved this about her. Even thought he sort of didn't mind talking about it, especially if it was with Kyanna, he of course didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable at all, and he wanted to make this night special just for her.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:30 pm

His question made her laugh and shake her head. When she was a kid, she hardly ever considered being a Gamemaker. Her parents were part of the Capitol, so of course she would never be a tribute, but she once wanted to be a tribute. Feel afraid.
"I once wanted to be a Tribute... and I always wanted to be a Mother. I mean... what woman doesn't?"
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Vinent was taken back by the first line. "That's dangerous you know? You'd need someone there to help you out at least, I mean not that you're not strong enough on your own.. But two heads are always better than one." he said. All women feel a motherly instinct at some point right? Well, they grew up playing with dolls and fake babies, so why not? "I guess that I would want a son sometime in the .. distant future." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna F. Voltro
Administrator
Administrator
Kyanna F. Voltro

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Kyanna nodded and laughed. " Oh Vince... I know that it's dangerous. I make it dangerous, remember? But yeah... I always wanted to try, actually. Feel the danger, fight to survive..."
She smirked and bit her lip, letting her fingers touch his hand softly. She looked up at him when he told her he wanted a son and bit her lip harder.
"Well, I am sure you will find a lovely woman that will give you sons and daughters to love and care for."
Back to top Go down
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:40 pm

He smiled. "Thank you," he said. He thought that Kyanna may feel indifferent about children, because they die infront of her eyes each year, but she must like them. "What would you name your Children?" he asked. He was just wondering. Maybe she had good taste in names..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night   Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Is The Most Important Meal Of The Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Safe & Sound :: Panem :: Capitol-
Jump to: