HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The A Team.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent C. Ferdinand
Administrator
Administrator
Vincent C. Ferdinand

Money : 97281

The A Team. Empty
PostSubject: The A Team.   The A Team. EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:41 pm

The A Team. Tumblr_m33g8beQBx1r09cfro1_500
Vincent C. Ferdinand
28 -- CAPITOL -- MASTER OF CEREMONIES -- SEAN O'PRY

Vincent is really chill, and stuff. He hates loud stuff, so don't annoy him. And he loves talking.

FRIENDS So he may have a few of these. He's only been the MOC for a few years, so he doesn't have many yet. He does go out and get drinks and stuff, so let me know anything you think of!
ENEMIES He's too busy for these.
LOVERS I have something set up already, he's Straight if anyone wanted to know.

The A Team. Tumblr_lyvvwazLx81rn7njvo1_500
James S. Pierce
16 -- DISTRICT SEVEN -- STUDENT -- BASTIAAN VAN GAALEN

James is quiet, and he needs lovin' Smile

FRIENDS I'm sure he has some, they will be there when he's down and up, and everything. They can have multiple personalities, I don't really care. Around his age would be fine though Smile
ENEMIES Nono.
LOVERS So he's Gay, and I'm sure there's a special guy out there for him. Let me know if you have any ideas. He's never been in a relationship.

The A Team. Tumblr_lwxmliLsen1r4kfic
Naomi L. Love
18 -- DISTRICT ELEVEN, VICTOR 23RD -- MENTOR -- SHAY MITCHELL

Naomi's very strong willed. I'd love if someone would play her family, explained in her app.

FRIENDS Yesss, she needs some gals to hang out with! Also, she talks to everyone of all ages, including like older and children, she loves helping so yeah.
ENEMIES May be some people mad that she killed her District Partner. But she had a good reason, he was going to kill her first.
LOVERS She likes boys, maybe something there in the future? She'll be very hard to get though. She'll make excuses. They'll have to be friends, and then he'll make a move or something probably.

The A Team. Tumblr_lp9cu4vqwa1ql4hwao1_500
Aiden J. Brooke
26 -- PEACEKEEPER -- D4 PEACEKEEPER -- ZAC EFRON

So Aiden is very soft spoken for a Peacekeeper. He doesn't talk much mostly because he's hiding a huge secret: He's Gay! This could get him into huge trouble. I'd love one of his friends to ask him about it or something, they could be a normal D4 Male, around his age.

FRIENDS Yessuh! He has some of these, any ideas? Let me know!
ENEMIES Nope..
LOVERS He's Gay as I said before, and it's a secret. I'd love him to have a Secret Lover ♥️♥️ Smile

The A Team. Tumblr_m2lzzozN6N1ru0e3mo1_500
Raven G. Pargitay
16 -- DISTRICT FOUR -- STUDENT -- SELENA GOMEZ

So Raven is a very sweet girl, so don't mess with her, she does have a dark side!

FRIENDS She will have lots of these because she's nice, so yeah. Let me know of your plots!
ENEMIES Eh.. maybe? Let me know what you're thinking though..
LOVERS She likes boys, maybe there's a guy out there for her? He'll need to be like super duper romantic!

The A Team. Tumblr_lxtx74se8O1qmynpd
Clarke D. Ablent
15 -- DISTRICT ELEVEN -- STUDENT/ORCHARD WORKER -- TYLER POSEY

Clarke's very independent, and thinks that he needs to do everything for himself.

FRIENDS Yes, a few, he'll need some hangout buddies Very Happy
ENEMIES Hmmm, yes. Maybe some people thinks that he's mean or something, I guess that'd be a reason for enemies, if you think of anything, let me know.
LOVERS He likes girls, and so yeah, he's like probably so romantic, and such. Very nervous when it comes to girls though.

Last edited by Vincent C. Ferdinand on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://safesound.rpg-board.net
Aiden J. Brooke
Peacekeeper
Peacekeeper
Aiden J. Brooke

Money : 94759

The A Team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The A Team.   The A Team. EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:06 am

Aiden has been added! Smile
Back to top Go down
Raven G. Pargitay